How it works
1. Scan a part of your row or an isolated plant (in case of non-row crops) with your smartphone
2. Upload the captured photos to the cloud, even at a later time, and wait a few minutes for processing
3. View the 3D model (point cloud) of the scanned part of the row or tree on your smartphone
4. View results: plant thickness and height, LAI, LWA, TRV, optimal water dose for treatments
5. Repeat scans at a sufficient and well-distributed number of points in your field (min. 5 points per hectare)
6. Complete all field scans within a maximum of 5 days to obtain correct results
7. View survey results: you will be able to see the numerical results for each scan made (see step 4)
8. View survey maps: maps of vigor (LAI) and optimal water dose for treatments.
Analysis of tree crops
– the height and thickness of your plants
– the Leaf Area Index (LAI)
– the Leaf Wall Area (LWA)
– the Tree Row Volume (TRV)
– The optimal dose of water for phytosanitary treatments for each area of the field and at each phenological stage
– the dose of agrochemical, respecting the manufacturer’s label.
Vigor maps and identification of variability
Create your precision agriculture maps directly with your smartphone: sample enough points and well distributed in the field (at least 5 points per hectare) and generate maps of vegetative vigor (LAI index), to optimize fertilization, water and fruit harvesting.
Manage your plots in a site-specific manner, anticipate threats to yield and quality, save chemical inputs, and focus resources only where they are most needed.
Optimized phytosanitary treatments
Create zoned prescription maps for variable and optimized phytosanitary treatments, based on the actual needs of your crops, at each phenological stage and in each zone of the field.
Get tips on the right dose of water and pesticide to distribute based on the disease to be controlled and the farm sprayer, always respecting the manufacturer’s label.
Thanks to the iAgro app, you can save up to 60 percent of water per treatment and better distribute pesticides.
Digitize your crops and historicize the data to have them at your fingertips over time.
The iAgro app allows you to create digital twin models (digital twins) of your crops that you can inspect even long after field acquisition. By repeating the surveys over time, you can create an evolutionary history of the acquired data and make better long-term decisions.