How it works
1. Scan a part of your row or an isolated plant (in case of non-row crops) with your smartphone
2. Upload the captured photos to the cloud, even at a later time, and wait a few minutes for processing
3. View the 3D model (point cloud) of the scanned part of the row or tree on your smartphone
4. View results: plant thickness and height, LAI, LWA, TRV, optimal water dose for treatments
5. Repeat scans at a sufficient and well-distributed number of points in your field (min. 5 points per hectare)
6. Complete all field scans within a maximum of 5 days to obtain correct results
7. View survey results: you will be able to see the numerical results for each scan made (see step 4)
8. View survey maps: maps of vigor (LAI) and optimal water dose for treatments.
Analysis of tree crops
Through a photo scan of a portion of a row or your tree with your smartphone or tablet, you can quickly and objectively measure:
– the height, thickness, and volume of your plants
– the Leaf Area Index (LAI)
– the Leaf Wall Area (LWA)
– the Tree Row Volume (TRV)
–the optimal dose of water for phytosanitary treatments for each area of the field and at each phenological stage
Vigor maps and identification of variability
Create your own precision agriculture maps directly with your smartphone: sample a sufficient number of points and well distributed in the field (at least 5 points per hectare) and generate maps of vegetative vigor (LAI index), to optimize fertilization, water and fruit harvesting.
Manage your plots in a site-specific,
to yield and quality,
save chemical inputs
and concentrates resources only where they are most needed.
Create the story of your field
Capture data over time to create
a temporal history of your field
and make decisions to improve production, based on objective and historicized data.
By conducting surveys over time you will be able to compare the situation in the field both within the same season and between different seasons, understand which areas need improvement interventions, and see if differential treatments or fertilization have yielded the desired results.
Optimized phytosanitary treatments
Create zoned prescription maps for variable and optimized phytosanitary treatments, based on the actual needs of your crops, at each phenological stage and in each zone of the field.
suggestions on the right dose of water and pesticide
to distribute according to the disease to be controlled and the farm sprayer, always respecting the manufacturer’s label.
Thanks to the iAgro app you can
save up to 60% of water
per treatment and better distribute pesticides.
Digitize your crops and historicize the data
to always have them at your fingertips over time.
The iAgro app allows you to create digital twin models (digital twin) of your crops that you can inspect even long after field acquisition. By repeating the surveys over time, you can create an evolutionary history of the acquired data and make better decisions in the long term.